Sunday, February 14, 2010

learning journal 3

Hello everyone!
Last class was interesting, we got to further discuss our views on Life Without Instruction, while doing an interesting excercise. I learned some interesting opinions from reading different blogs, and talking about them further. We got set up into our wiki site groups, where I met some really nice classmates. I think that the our wiki site for Frost/Nixon will be a success after we set up our ideas. After reading Problem Child, and responding to it, I am kind of mixed as to if I liked it or not. It was very emotional, strange, yet interesting. I feel as though when it is performed live I will enjoy it more. As for Frost/Nixon - beside it being a little long, I enjoyed learning about the whole background to the play. There is a lot of information about USA's history that I had no idea about, and I also enjoy learning new things.
Well, that is all for now folks, catch ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment