Sunday, January 31, 2010

Interesting Experience

As it turns out, this class has been a great experience. In the first few weeks I was a little confused as to how the assignments were going to be layed out, but now I have begun to understand the flow. Anyway, I was a little concerned with being able to read a complete play, and four of them at that, but I have dicovered they take little time to complete at all. The production is ridiculously longer than reading a script.

Anyway, first class was great, I love when a prof gives you time to meet the people around you, and ask the questions that need to be asked. The prompts also are handy, because I can always keep track of what has been done, or needs to be completed. But honestly, the best (and different) aspect of this class is the website! It is the most organized method a prof has used for any of my classes. I must visit at least once a day, and that way I can know for sure that all the assignments i need to do are finished. Second class was really interesting; I had loads of fun reading the play aload, it made it alot easier to understand, and a little more interesting. Third class was also great, we learned some more interesting information about Life Without Instruction, and met some new classmates.

The play experience is also great, I love that this class involves seeing the plays!! I'm very excited to see the future plays, and learn more background about them.
Thats all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment